Have you ever wondered how to stand when talking to a girl?
Or what’s the best body language to have?
OR what body language you specifically need to AVOID?
In this article you will learn:
- How NOT to stand when talking to a girl
- How to stand when talking to a girl
Body language makes up over half of our communication! (55% to be precise)
So it’s extremely important to make sure you know how to stand when talking to a girl…
Especially if you want to make a good first impression!
How NOT to stand when talking to a girl
The biggest mistake men make when standing and talking with women is they ‘close themselves off’ with their body language.
This is usually done by folding/crossing their arms across their chest, or in a less obvious way holding a drink across they tummy or chest.
This communicates to women on a subtle and unconscious level that you are in some way uncomfortable in the situation and have your guard up physically or emotionally…which of course makes them feel less comfortable with you.
The next biggest mistake men make when standing and talking with women is they keep their hands in their pockets and don’t actually use their arms to gesture and of course initiate touch.
This makes the man appear boring, lethargic, unenthusiastic, uninterested, or shy, afraid or a man of low confidence.
How to stand when talking to a girl
So you’ve probably figured out by now that the solution to the above mistakes is to do the opposite…right?
Pretty much, but let me go into some more detail for you.
Here’s how to stand when talking to a girl:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width distance apart
- Stand up straight, and don’t slouch
- Relax your shoulders
- If you are holding a drink, hold the top of the glass and let it hang by your side
- Keep your hands out of your pockets so they are free to be used to make gestures as part of conversation and to touch her where appropriate
- When your hands are resting, slip your thumbs or a finger or two just inside the tops of your pockets so they can easily be removed when needed
When you combine all of the above, you will appear a lot more confident and attractive to women, and you will also feel more confident and relaxed.