Do you want to know how to kiss a girl on New Year’s Eve (and perhaps even MORE!) this New Year’s Eve?
If so, make sure you read all the way to the end…because I’m going to reveal to you my ‘Top 5 Tips to make this New Year’s Eve your best so far!’
Before I get into that NYE awesomeness, here’s a quick reminder to book a FREE spot at one of our LIVE workshops. See the most up-to-date schedule here: http://legendsacademy.com.au/events/
Top 5 Tips For New Year’s Eve Success With The Ladies
IMPORTANT: What You Need to Know
New Year’s Eve is THE best and easiest night of the year to:
– Meet lovely ladies
– Kiss them
– Sometimes even take someone special home
The whole night is perfectly designed to get women ready to be swept of their feet by a Legendary Gentleman because:
- Nearly every fun, beautiful & single girl will be out somewhere celebrating!
- There is so much anticipation and expectation for random, crazy partying & antics
- Most girls are hoping to meet a ‘special someone’ for a midnight kiss
- A lot of people are in costumes which lets them act in a different ‘party’ persona
What this means:
New Year’s Eve is therefore THE best night of the year to meet beautiful women, kiss them and potentially take them home. The following 5 tips will help you have the highest possible chance of achieving the above AND making sure you have the most fun NYE ever.
Tip 1 – Planning
Leaving your NYE unplanned and ‘up to chance’ is the best way to have a sucky night. Consider planning the following so your night works out the way you intend:
- There’s nothing worse than being stranded on the street outside the best parties because you were too disorganised or too cheap to buy some tickets. Usually the most beautiful and good-natured girls want to attend a quality event with quality people and not just a ‘free-for-all’ with no barrier to entry and no dress code
- Because of this, choose events and venues where there are LOTS of girls, AND the types of girls you want to meet. Accept that once inside, it may be impossible/difficult/expensive to change venues, so choose wisely (big venue/concert/event gives more options)
- Perils to avoid! Shitty, tiny venues with hardly any girls or places where quality girls are unlikely to go
Tip 2 – Dress for Success
If you’ve ever been to a costume party, you’ll know that they are a ton of fun AND they sometimes bring out your alter-ego party-animal side more easily when ‘in character’. Women are attracted to the men who are the most confident and fun, and wearing a costume is a good indicator of this. I suggest looking for themed events where you can dress up and make the most of this phenomenon
- Consider accessories that women will be drawn to so they have more reason to start conversations with you such as guns, hats, glasses etc
- Don’t feel obliged to observe the theme (unless the dress code is strictly enforced at your event). I’ve attended Oktoberfest dressed as a pirate (TWICE!)
- Choose costumes that allow you to get away with flirty and obnoxious behaviour such as soldiers, Vikings, Spartan Warriors and my personal favourite, PIRATES!
Tip 3 – Social Strategies For Meeting LOTS of Women
Even if you attend a good party and have an amazing costume, you’ll just be the best dressed guy at the best party standing in the corner alone if you don’t proactively make the right moves to meet beautiful women. Make sure you meet as many people as possible to have the highest chance of meeting a girl you have chemistry with who’d like to kiss you at midnight
- Arrive EARLY to allow you time to warm up and ease into the party spirit
- Choose to be in a fun and silly mood for the night as this will make girls want to spend more time with you
- Don’t leave it too late to get started. NYE often starts early and can finish early for that reason. Warm up with approaches early
- Talk to everyone! You never know which groups/girls will be receptive, and who might like to come find you again later
- LIMIT your alcohol consumption! As much as it’s fun to have a ‘few’ drinks on NYE, if you drink too much, you’ll become the cliche drunk NYE idiot and your chances of success will likely dwindle. I’ve actually had many completely SOBER NYE’s, and this in no way limited my fun, and it can EVEN mean it’s easier to sober drive a girl home later if needed instead of lining up for a taxi or waiting for an Uber 😉
Tip 4 – How to Kiss a Girl on New Year’s Eve at Midnight
Know that you’re aiming to be with a girl you like at midnight because it’s the perfect time and excuse to kiss her
- Make deals with girls you meet before midnight that, if they don’t have anyone to kiss at midnight, maybe they can come find you for a midnight kiss
- Also ask if they’ve practiced…then say: “Ok…let’s have a quick practice”, offer your cheek, then your other cheek, then lips (so many ways to play with it)
- I usually try to have my midnight kiss girl locked in by 11pm and stay with her building up to the midnight kiss
- If you’re still alone just before midnight, ask girls nearby if they’ve found someone to kiss at midnight
- At the countdown, say “Happy New Year!” with a smile and cheeky flirty eye contact and just go in for the kiss with the girl you are with
- If still no girl, go up to girls nearby and say “Happy New Year!” with a smile and cheeky flirty eye contact and just go in for a kiss
- You can even keep doing this with lots of girls till you find one who’d like a kiss haha
Tip 5 – After The Midnight Countdown
Approach girls and start a conversation by telling them they’re you’re favourite girl you’ve met all year…(get it?)
If she’s receptive, ask if they’ve had a midnight kiss
- If not say “Happy New Year!” with a smile and cheeky flirty eye contact and just go in for a kiss with her
- If yes, ask if it was good. Whether it was good or bad, say “Happy New Year!” and go in for a kiss with her haha
Have a plan in case you find a girl you really connect with who’d like to go home with you eg:
- How you are getting home?
- Have your place ready for a visitor BEFORE you go out for the evening
- Have condoms on you for any unexpected ‘encounters’
- New Year’s Eve should be a fun celebration. To avoid it becoming a dramatic disaster, keep this in mind, and keep a relaxed, friendly attitude
- Be respectful of everyone you meet and interact with. Make sure your advances are welcome, and if not, back off!
- TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS!!! This will be a night to remember. Get a selfie with everyone you meet, and try to end up with AT LEAST 10 selfies. You can also update your social media and get girl’s numbers so you can send them the photos…
Hope you loved these tips. We have SO MANY MORE but there just isn’t time/room for it all here. Feel free to message me with your best NYE tips, AND let me know how your NYE goes!
Happy New Year!
Ben Alexander & The Legends Academy Team
Remember to check out the most up-to-date schedule of our LIVE workshops here: http://legendsacademy.com.au/events/
To find out how we can help you with your confidence & dating & relationship success contact us here now