How Important is Money to Women for Dating & Attraction?
Men (AND women) have been arguing over this question for decades, and from what I’ve seen there’s no end in sight!
I’m going to answer the ‘How Important is Money to Women for Dating & Attraction?’ question in this article based on my own extensive personal experience (I’ve now met over 10,000 women in over 15 countries)…
AND as a dating coach who has helped thousands of men around the world to naturally attract the women of their dreams, with some now married and many more in great relationships of having the dating life they always dreamed of
By the end of this article you will have a better understanding of:
- How important is money to women for dating & attraction
- Why women are attracted to rich and powerful men
- How to avoid creating unnecessary problems for yourself that don’t exist
- The ways rich men turn women off
- Why you don’t need to be rich to attract women
And much MUCH more!
So How Important is Money to a Woman for Dating & Attraction?
The quick answer is: It’s important, but not to the degree, and not in the way that we are led to believe…and here’s why…
- There is an enormous amount of misinformation about what causes women to be attracted to men in movies, mass media and society around this subject
- DESPITE countless examples of money NOT being an obstacle to a man being successful with women, so many men still INSIST it needs to be an issue. This includes wealthy men who became clients of ours because they were struggling to attract women or they were worried they couldn’t find a woman who didn’t just want them for their money, and countless other clients who aren’t particularly wealthy who are now dating the women of their dreams
- There is a HUGE psychological aspect unknown by most men which causes them to think money plays a much bigger role for women when being attracted to men than it really needs to be
Let me explain…(we gotta get a little nerdy here so you can understand but I promise it’s worth it so keep reading)…
Our mind has an unconscious mechanism (which means we don’t even realise we are doing it!) that always looks for evidence that our current beliefs are accurate
The intention of this is to stop us going crazy, but it can have unintended negative consequences if we don’t know about it
Here’s an example of it working:
An atheist and a person who believes in God both believe they are right about their belief. Because of their belief, they both look for evidence of their belief being correct, and their brains find evidence that supports their belief and makes them highly aware of it, and it hides or downplays evidence that undermines or conflicts with their belief
The result is a reality or life-experience that fits with their expectation and their belief
- The person who believes in God could pass a lie detector test when stating that God exists
- The person who is an atheist could pass pass a lie detector test when stating that God does not exist
So if both people aren’t lying, are they both right? Think of it like this:
“If you believe you can or if you believe you can’t, you’re right.”
So how does this tie in with if money is important to a woman for attraction and dating?
Because if we believe that:
- Women are only be attracted to rich men…OR…
- We aren’t wealthy enough for women to be interested in us etc…
Then we will start to look for ways in which that is true when we are interacting with women…
So we might look for ways in which women seem disinterested in us or look down on us when we interact with them or when they find out what our income or occupation is…
Or we will act nervous around women because we feel inferior or insecure and not good enough…
Or in some cases, we won’t even interact with women AT ALL as we would believe it to be pointless unless we are extremely wealthy!
Have you done or thought any of these things before?
When we act insecure, nervous and believe we are not good enough with women, women find us less attractive REGARDLESS of the reason for us acting this way!
And if we don’t interact with women AT ALL…then of course we won’t be successful with them
The above actions then lead to poor results (or zero results) and then we say to ourselves: “See! I knew that money was a problem!”, and the belief gets reinforced and the problem continues
Why are Women Attracted to Rich and Powerful men?
Because of what you just learned above, you can also see how in some cases rich men will believe that women will be attracted to them because they are wealthy
Because of that belief, they will act more confidently and entitled with women
Acting this way with women is very attractive and so they will get better results than men who act insecure
Because of the good results, they will then reinforce their original belief that money is the reason women are attracted to them
Can you see how this works both ways?
Why You Don’t Need to be Rich to be Attractive to Women
With the exception of a man who was born into the ‘rich club’, in order for a man to become wealthy he generally has to have a certain kind of personality and take certain actions
Usually he is hard working, ambitious, he can take calculated risks, he believes in what he is doing, he is a good communicator, he is a leader and so on
These are all qualities that women find attractive…BUT…there is a twist!
Studies have shown that women are JUST AS ATTRACTED to men who have the above qualities but who haven’t yet become wealthy!
So even if you are still on your path to becoming your best self, women are often just as attracted to your actions and ambition as they are to a man who has already become financially successful
Good news, huh?
DISCLAIMER: If you are a slob with no drive or motivation, you don’t take care of yourself, you don’t treat others with respect, you have a negative mindset and act like a victim, you don’t take any action to work and create value for yourself and other people, then you will not be attractive to ANY woman of quality
How Men Sometimes Turn Women Off When it Comes to Money
Some men who are insecure about their level of wealth or who feel wealth is the most important thing for a woman to be attracted to them can actually be their own worst enemy
In the case of a man who believes he needs to demonstrate his wealth to a woman in order for her to feel attracted to him, some men do bizarre things to prove their worth and wealth to women which can often backfire and have the reverse effect to what they intended, and put women off
Some examples of these are:
- Bragging about how much money you make
- Finding excuses to show off expensive items you own such as watches or cars etc
- Paying for everything for a woman
- Spending excessive amounts of money on a woman or buying her excessive gifts (more on this here)
And too many more to list
This can turn women off because: What must a man think if he feels he needs to prove to a woman how wealthy he is?
The answer is: He doesn’t think he’s good enough for her and he needs to prove himself or try and buy her
That is inherently unattractive to women as women want a man who knows he is good enough, and a man who truly believes he is good enough doesn’t need to over-compensate or prove himself or try and buy a woman’s affection
Having dated some incredibly beautiful women (EVEN though I am not rich!) I have first-hand experience of this, and a window into the world of beautiful women
When dating a Miss Austria model, I observed rich men doing the following:
- She had men wanting to take her for dinner in the finest restaurants in Vienna every night of the week
- She had men offering her favours such as entry to bars and clubs hoping to win her affection
- She would be GIVEN the latest TV’s and Smart-phones by ‘friends’
- She had courted European Royalty
This was bitter-sweet for her. As much as some of the perks were great, she wouldn’t date those men. She would often also become upset by them because she wanted to be taken on her merit and feel like she earned everything she had, and she always felt like people were trying to buy her
The BIG Question
Do you even want to be with a woman who wouldn’t be attracted to you if you weren’t rich?
These are some of the problems you may face if you do:
- I mentioned above that we’ve had clients who were very wealthy that were worried they couldn’t find a woman who didn’t just want them for their money, so you might feel like your girl doesn’t really love you for who you are, she just loves your money
- You may worry that your girl will leave you for a richer man with more money
- You may worry if you lose your money, you will also lose your girl
- You may not respect your girl or women in general because you may feel they are like an object that you can buy
And so on
Summary: How Important is Money to Women for Dating & Attraction?
I hope you can now see that your beliefs are responsible for whether or not you allow your level of wealth to be an obstacle to your dating and relationship success
I hope you can also see that you can also turn women off if you project your insecurities of having too little or too much money onto them
If you want to be wealthy, do it for yourself, and find a woman who loves you for the man you are, and the man you aspire to be
Please Contact Us if you would like to know how we can help you with your success with women
If you liked this post you will also like these: